PLANT THE SEEDS
Caring nurtures the seed of God’s love—in the care receiver’s heart and in yours.
Stephen Ministry is our congregation’s one-to-one caregiving ministry. God works through Stephen Ministers to plant a seed of hope and healing in a person whose life seems barren and forlorn because of some crisis or tragedy.
What do Stephen Ministers do?
- Explore feelings
- Share Christ’s Love
- Maintain Confidentiality
- Attend to the caregiving process and leave the results to God
Stephen Ministers care for the people who are:
- In a crisis
- In need of long-term care
- Dying Hospitalized
- Experiencing Losses as they age
- Going through a crisis of childbirth
- The family and friends of people in crisis
If you are interested in becoming a Stephen Minister or find yourself in need of Christian care, please contact one of our leaders, or the church office at 913-764-4496.